Are you an accountant? You must be busy in the coming months with countless hours of preparing your employer’s or clients’ tax returns. Now that the tax season is approaching, you may be looking for ways to ease your workload and be ahead of your competition. We understand that this is the common struggle among accountants, and CloudBanking is here to assist you through integrated payment solutions.
Integrated Payment Solutions
Integrated payment solutions are tools that offer businesses the ability to integrate their accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), and existing business applications with a payment processing system. Through integrated payment processing, you can eliminate duplicate data entry, streamline accounting processes, and increase accuracy and efficiency.
Benefits of Integrated Payment Solution to Accountants
As an accountant, you are tasked with so much paperwork. Apart from ensuring that the business is getting paid on time, you are also responsible for recording every detail of each transaction to keep your books accurate. But if you are manually entering and reconciling payments with your accounting and CRM system, you increase the possibility of human errors and redundant data entry. It is inefficient and wastes your time and energy on the entry of the same data into multiple systems. Cross-platform reconciliation is difficult and makes inclusive reporting nearly impossible.
Do not worry, though, because we have the solution for you. When you integrate payment processing with your business solutions, you can achieve the following:
Eliminate human errors associated with manual payment entry.
- You do not have to go over several systems. This payment technology saves you time and reduces errors by cutting your time spent on redundant data entry, credit cards verification, and account reconciliation.
Increase financial visibility and reporting accuracy.
- It gives you more financial visibility and control. When you integrate a payment processing solution, the details on your accounting or other business systems are automatically recorded in that solution. This technology provides you with better visibility and the capability to produce real-time, accurate reports.
Improve cash flow and expedite payment processing.
- Payments are the bread and butter of every company. Thus, accountants, like you, need to closely monitor payments. This can be automatically done through integrated payment solutions. Likewise, this solution can speed up the process to post receivables and improve cash flow.
Automate and secure the verification of card data and electronic payments.
- We offer world-class security benefits when you accept payments via credit and debit cards. Partnering with PCI-compliant vendor ensures compliance with PCI security standards for informational storage and encryption.
But apart from the above-mentioned benefits of integrated payment solutions, here’s the competitive advantage of CloudBanking.
Differentiate Your Business.
- Your accounting practice may offer tax services, financial consulting, and payroll support, but so do your competition. If you want to win more clients, you need to set your standards apart from your opponents. That is having merchant services. CloudBanking offers it all — from credit and debit card processing to equipment and terminals. This makes your business cater to all your clients’ financial needs.
Build Trust and Save Money.
- CloudBanking helps its customers grow their business by applying the interchange fee structure to your clients. You would no longer point your clients to the bank (only to be referred by the bank to their chosen payment processors and costing you so much amount) to process your clients’ payments. Let’s work together in helping your clients save money while they build stronger trust and confidence in you.
CloudBanking wants to take you to the next level. Contact us today at 415.223.8459 to learn more about our services and features.
Photo Source: Unsplash